- This system consists of three main parts:
– Ball-bearing shaft for winding-up the cover band.
– Completely enclosed metal casing with wipers keeping the cover band clean.
– Spring motor which can be completely replaced if the spring breaks.
- The fastening brackets at the roll-up covers casing can be offset by 45°.
- The number of springs depends on the recoil force or traverse speed and will be determined at the design stage.
- No need to disassemble the cover when replacing the recoil motors (bayonet fixing).
- Width of cover band from 100 to 2500 mm. Larger widths upon request. For larger cover band widths, unsupported versions are not recommended.
cover band material for all types
- High-tensile polyamide fabrics, 0.8 to 1 mm thick.
- Coated with polyurethane on both sides.
- Highly resistant to wear.
- Tear-resistance of approx. 500kg over a width of 5 cm width (according to DIN).
- Can be used at temperatures ranging between -40°C and +120°C.
- Special cover bands coated with viton on one side, for contact temperatures of up to 400°C.