Aluflex Apron Covers can be made to any length and width the customer requires, and if needed, we can fit mounting brackets with hole centres specified by the customer so that you can fit it straight onto your machine as soon as you get it at your factory. Ideal for when time is tight and you need to get your machine operating again, without the need for trimming down your cover in order for it to fit properly.
Aluflex covers also need very little service attention, and because they are made from aluminium, they will not corrode after being contaminated with coolants. For a brief description of the benefits our Aluflex range brings, see the details below. There are also diagrams to help you choose the appropriate fixing bracket.
This range is produced from stock and can usually be delivered quickly.
- Light, highly flexible hinge-type aluminium apron, particularly suited for the protection of machine parts which are not permanently exposed to hot swarf
- Made of anodized aluminium precision profiles which are positively interlocked with polyurethane hinges (joints)
- The symmetric design of the aluminium profile enclosing the flexible hinges assures a high flexibility in both bending directions and space-saving stacking
- The distance between the profiles is so small that the hinges cannot be damaged by swarf
- A simple but effective connection technique enables the users to easily assemble the aprons themselves from loose sections and hinges or to lengthen existing aprons
- Splash-proof according to IP 54