- For use in metal-cutting machines with large volumes of swarf and cooling agents
- Well suited for the production of dimensionally stable wiper systems
- Standard lengths can be profiled by the customer for service and repairs
- Factory-profiled forms ensure an excellent wiping performance
- Stainless steel support profiles ensure high mechanical stability under permanent load
- With elastic, highly abrasion- proof polyurethane wiper lips
- Easy to replace
- The mitre joints of the wiper casing are welded
- 90° wiper lip with a 45° chamfer moulded in one piece
- Without joint, hence no impairment due to glueing in this area
- Protected against hot swarf and mechanical damage
- Standard lengths of 1000mm are available in stock
- Can be profiled in a nearly unlimited diversity of designs according to drawing or sketch
- Ready to be mounted, upon request, with mounting holes
Wiper Cross Section Diagrams
AB1 is our medium sized wiper with a mounted height of 17mm (18mm unmounted).
AB3 is our largest wiper with a mounted height of 24mm (25mm unmounted).
AB5 is our smallest wiper with a mounted height of 13.5mm (14.5mm unmounted).