- For the wiping and cleaning of slideways
- Particularly suitable in case of high volumes of coolants and swarf
- Easy to cut and process, these wipers are ideal for service and repair
- Both types of wipers are used depending on the available space
- Can be cut to length and profiled while the machine is assembled
- Anodized aluminium precision profile with integrated lip protection against hot swarf
- Replaceable lip
- The two-way wiper system prevents the penetration of swarf and coolants
- Fastening with hexagon socket screws according to DIN 912, oval head or button head socket screws
- The 90° connecting pieces for AL 1 and AL 3 ensure the connection of the wiper sides
Wiper Cross Section Diagrams
AL1 is our smallest sized wiper with a mounted height of 17mm (18mm unmounted).
AL3 is our largest wiper with a mounted height of 24mm (25mm unmounted).