Hennig STABILASTIC telescopic springs ensure the protection of ballscrews, threads and guide columns against dirt, swarf and mechanical damage.
- Telescopic springs made of hardened high-grade spring steel ensure an excellent protection against dirt, swarf and mechanical damage even when fully extended
- Minimum overlap (of the individual windings) of 40%
- A special manufacturing method and optimal resilience ensure an easy compression and extension. Horizontal springs have a minimal sag and vertically used springs only a slight lateral deviation
- Winding-on types are available up to the size 54/1120/120
- Easy assembly by pushing the springs over the machine parts
FEATURES:~ Telescopic springs made from hardened high-grade spring steel ensure an excellent protection against dirt, chips and mechanical damage even when extended. This good result is achieved with a minimum overlap of the windings of 40%, thus enabling the user to safely protect, for instance, high precision ball screws. A special manufacturing method ensures a minimal sag of horizontal springs and only a slight lateral deviation of vertically used springs. The optimal resilience of the springs assures an easy compression and extension. Assembly of the spring is easy. Normally, the springs are pushed over the edge of the spindle or shaft when mounting the machine parts. Upon request, ‘winding-on’ types are available for later assembly. Detailed information will be provided if required.
SUPPLY:~ Telescopic springs are available in a wide range of dimensions for various applications. For non-standard applications, Hennig supplies telescopic springs made to individual requirements. In order to provide an optimum protection for any kind of assembly, telescopic springs have different features for horizontal and vertical use. For special requirements such as extremely long travels or shorter compressed lengths, two standard telescopic springs can be combined. The many types of telescopic springs available are listed below in our ‘easy-to-use’ chart.